How many times have you hoped that a magic genie would somehow appear and grant three wishes? If the wishes were for your SIEM or security operations team, what would that be (and what kind of security certifications would you require of your genie)? The most common wish I encounter ... Read More
- Synopsys Report Exposes Extent of Open Source Software Security Risks
- Survey on 2024 IoT Security Crisis
- Why School Districts Should Consider a Team of First Responders for Cyber Threats
- USENIX Security ’23 - ClepsydraCache - Preventing Cache Attacks with Time-Based Evictions
- US Will Fight Russian Disinformation — Hacks and Leaks and Deepfakes, Oh My!