There has been plenty of discussion about the impact of global data regulations on data security practices. Particularly with the implementation of the EU’s GDPR last year, organizations in every industry have been scrambling to develop new security practices to avoid fines and the associated bad press of an infringement ... Read More
- Frontline PCI-ASV Scanning Datasheet
- Why SBOMs are essential for every organization
- SCCM Hierarchy Takeover with High Availability
- How is a Container Scan Done?
- USENIX Security ’23 - William E. Bodell III, Sajad Meisami, Yue Duan - Proxy Hunting: Understanding and Characterizing Proxy-based Upgradeable Smart Contracts in Blockchains