A little background on DO-178 We live with software failure every day—from cell phones and laptops that crash or hang to headline-grabbing stories of personal data breaches. Software has been used in safety-critical airborne applications for decades, but fatalities caused by software are unheard of in civil aviation. Why this ... Read More
- Webinar: Best Practices for Security Compliance
- Several Cobbler Vulnerabilities Fixed in Ubuntu 16.04
- The Transition to CVSS v4.0 – What You Need to Know
- The Essential Cyber Security Overview: Safeguarding Your Digital Life
- Navigating Uncertainty: Why Are Risk Assessments Important for Your Business?