There’s no time to lose! Get your Connect IT 2021 tickets before February 15 and save $355 on the original price of $850. An opportunity like this doesn’t come around very often so grab it while you can.
In fact, if you make your move now, you can buy a single ticket for just $495 and stay at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas for an incredibly low price of $100 a night.
And yes, you read that right. This October, Connect IT returns home to the bright lights of Las Vegas. It’s time to ‘slot’ into the Vegas groove and “Re/learn, Re/Grow and Re/Connect” with thousands of IT professionals, business owners and industry leaders.
Are you ready to play your cards right and take advantage of our early bird pricing? Click here!
We know how crucial 2021 is for your business. That’s why we’ve jam-packed the event’s agenda with sessions and networking opportunities to keep your business firmly on the track to success and beyond.
Here’s why signing up for Connect IT 2021 could be the best thing you do all year:
- Must-watch keynote addresses: Attend keynote addresses by Fred Voccola (CEO) and Mike Puglia (Chief Customer Marketing Officer) on Kaseyean essentials to find out what’s on the horizon for the industry and what the house of Kaseya has been up to lately. We’re working on a star-studded lineup of main stage speakers, so you can bet your bottom dollar that it’s only going to get better.
- 1:1 engagement with Kaseya leadership: You get the incredible opportunity to pick the brains of Fred Voccola, CJ Wimley (President) and the entire executive leadership team in one-on-one meetings. This is your chance to influence the product roadmap with suggestions and deliver crucial feedback to the people who can implement changes.
- Riveting peer-to-peer engagement: Rub shoulders with your most successful peers in the IT industry and get top-notch business and product advice from the best.
- Must-have product certifications and training: Get bang for your buck and make the most of your investment in Kaseya products by undertaking official certifications such as Kaseya Certified Administrator (VSA), BMS Certified Administrator, Unitrends Certified Administrator, Network Detective Certified Administrator and Dark Web ID/Bullphish Certified Administrator.
- Unbeatable educational breakout sessions: Connect IT isn’t just any other “sell-you-constantly” conference. We bring you all the knowledge and expert advice you need to be a roaring success. Attend sessions by experts like Gary Pica and Richard Tubb and get the lowdown on important matters such as security and BCDR.
- End your M&A worries: We are proud matchmakers here at Kaseya! Attend our all-star M&A event to learn all about the M&A process or to find companies to join hands with. Watch our partner in the UK talk excitedly about it right here.
- It’s going to be a BLAST!: You get to totally let your hair down at The Techie Awards 2021 (where we celebrate the industry’s best), our networking receptions and other fun-tastic entertainment events we’ve planned for you. We will also be hosting the BIGGEST Octoberfest on the strip, so don’t forget to tank up and make merry.
That’s just a taste of what awaits you at Connect IT 2021. Grab this opportunity while it lasts and nail down your spot at the premier IT Management event of 2021.
The post Last Chance to Grab the Best Deal on Connect IT 2021 Tickets appeared first on Kaseya.
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from Blog – Kaseya authored by Guest Author. Read the original post at: https://www.kaseya.com/blog/2021/02/09/last-chance-to-grab-the-best-deal-on-connect-it-2021-tickets/