After determining a client persona, develop messaging that will resonate with the target clients.
- Determine the key concerns and issues of this target prospect and, in particular, within their vertical.
- Create messaging that speaks in the vernacular of that industry vertical.
- Develop numerous iterations of the same message, but to different vertical target groups.
- Consider the additional cost to the client for these enhanced security measures and how they can be justified.
- Determine how to report and best demonstrate the ROI of these enhanced security solutions. This keeps the discussion on business outcomes thereby creating a more compelling offer.
The Digital Defense MSP Partner Program is proud to work with Tommy Wald, author of The MSP CEO: A Guide to Building a Successful MSP Business.
See how we’ve tailored our MSP partner program to fuel rapid growth for your security practice, here.
Related Resource: 3 Reasons MSPs Partner with Digital Defense
About Digital Defense
- Asset discovery and tracking
- OS and web application risk assessment
- Targeted malware threat assessment
- Machine learning features that leverage threat intelligence
- Agentless & agent-based scanning
- Penetration testing for networks, mobile applications, and web applications
- Compliance management. One of the world’s longest tenured PCI-Approved Scanning Vendors
The Frontline.Cloud platform virtually eliminates false-positives associated with legacy vulnerability management solutions, while also automating the tracking of dynamic and transient assets and prioritizing results based on business criticality. Learn more.
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from Digital Defense, Inc. authored by Tommy Wald, The MSP CEO President, TW Tech Ventures, LLC. Read the original post at: https://www.digitaldefense.com/blog/5-go-to-market-tips-for-msp-security-practices/