We know that when it comes to measuring and managing your human risk, it can be confusing where to start. Even if you have a Security Awareness program in place, how do you measure and communicate your program’s impact, benchmark your program against others, and take your program to the next level?
The Security Awareness Planning Kit is made up of the top resources, templates, and checklists from the SANS two-day MGT433 course. The Planning Kit enables you to quickly build and/or improve your security awareness program using resources developed and proven by the SANS Security Awareness Community. Save time and be more successful – get the kit now.
The kit includes:
- Example Project Charter: Project Charters are the first step in planning any large-scale project or initiative. This covers the key elements of a Project Charter for a new security awareness program.
- Example Project Plan: A detailed example of what a complete project plan can look like for a comprehensive security awareness program.
- Presentation: Slide deck you can customize to help you gain and maintain leadership’s support for your security awareness program.
- Metrics Matrix: This interactive matrix identifies and documents numerous ways to measure security behaviors, culture, and strategic impact of your security awareness program.
- Phishing Planning Guide: This strategic guide walks you through the key elements of planning a successful phishing program.
- Maturity Model: The Security Awareness Maturity Model is a key part of planning and communicating your awareness program. Both the model and a detailed breakdown of each stage is provided in your planning kit.
- Annual Program Schedule: These templates provide examples of how you can visually document your overall security awareness plan.
- SANS Security Awareness Report: This annual data driven report enables you to benchmark your program against other organizations and prioritize your resources and initiatives.
- Working from Home Deployment Kit: Everything you need to quickly plan and deploy a Work-from-Home security awareness training program. Includes a strategic planning guide, training videos, and additional materials, available in over thirty languages.
Have a resource that you feel is missing? Is there a template, checklist, or matrix we should add that would help you? Reach out to me at [email protected] and let us know!
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from SANS Blog authored by SANS Blog. Read the original post at: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SANSForensics/~3/P4kn3WskPUc/the-sans-security-awareness-planning-kit