Are you managing your passwords the same today as you did five years ago? On this episode of the CISO/Security Vendor Relationship podcast, we discuss the changing landscape of what we once thought were best practices, but aren’t anymore.
On this episode:
- Which CEOs are more fatalistic about inevitability of cyberattacks.
- Explaining cyber-risks to the board.
- Reappropriating the word “hacker.” My cartoon that spurned a debate and Rick McElroy of Carbon Black’s discussion on LinkedIn.
- What we’re no longer advising you do with your passwords.
- Do cold calls and emails ever work?
- What are CISO’s biggest organizational roadblocks?
- All that and a 10-second security tip.
We Want Your Input and Critiques
For every episode we want input from listeners!
- “Ask a CISO” question.
- A vendor pitch you want us to critique.
- A hot security discussion (please provide a link).
- A quick security tip.
- A big industry story and what it means to security professionals.
In all cases, we can or can’t mention you and your company name or keep you anonymous. Just let me know what you want.
Listen and Subscribe to the CISO/Security Vendor Relationship Podcast
So many ways to connect and listen to the podcast.
Sponsor the Podcast
If your company would like to sponsor this podcast, please contact Jeremy Jones at Security Boulevard.