In this episode:
- A Third of UK Organizations Have Sacked Employees for Data Breach Negligence
- Younger Employees Identified as ‘Main Culprits’ of Security Breaches
- Who has your CEO’s credentials? – by Robert Herjavec, one of the sharks on “Shark Tank”
- NEW Segment: Please, Enough. No, More. This week we talk about identity management
- What do you think of this pitch? A pitch from Cobalt
- Ask a CISO. How many tools in your suite? Are you worried about integration?
We Want Your Input and Critiques
For every episode we want input from listeners!
- “Ask a CISO” question.
- A vendor pitch you want us to critique.
- A hot security discussion (please provide a link).
- A quick security tip.
- A big industry story and what it means to security professionals.
In all cases, we can or can’t mention you and your company name or keep you anonymous. Just let me know what you want.
Listen and Subscribe to the CISO/Security Vendor Relationship Podcast
So many ways to connect and listen to the podcast.
Sponsor the Podcast
This week’s sponsor is “Hope,” the zero-cost yet not so valuable way to protect you and your customer’s data. We’ll be saying goodbye to “Hope” this week so if your company would like to sponsor this podcast, please contact Jeremy Jones at Security Boulevard.
Creative Commons photo attribution to ellasportfolio.