Bamboo is an automation server that enables software developers to build automation into their projects by supplying plugins. Bamboo functionality can be extended by using our new Netsparker Cloud Scan Bamboo plugin.
This article explains how to use the new Netsparker Cloud Bamboo plugin to integrate Netsparker Cloud with Bamboo in order to enable our advanced integration functionality.
Downloading and Installing Netsparker Cloud Scan’s Bamboo Plugin
The Netsparker Cloud Scan Bamboo plugin is packaged into a jar file called netsparkercloud-bamboo-plugin.jar. This package has been tested and approved for Bamboo version 6.4.0+.
To Download and Install the Netsparker Cloud Scan Bamboo Plugin
- Open Netsparker Cloud. From the menu, select Integrations, then New Integrations.
- From the Continuous Integration Systems panel, select Bamboo. The Bamboo Plugin Installation and Usage window is displayed.
- Click Download the plugin, and save the file to a location of your choice.
- Open Bamboo.
- From the Bamboo Administration dropdown, click Add-ons. The Global Settings window is displayed.
- From the Add-ons section, Click Upload add-on.
- Select the netsparkercloud-bamboo-plugin.jar file you downloaded previously, and upload.
- Finally, refresh the page.
Configuring the Bamboo Project
Each Bamboo project has its own plans. Each plan has its own jobs which contains tasks. To use The Netsparker Cloud Scan task, it must be added to a job.
How to Configure the Bamboo Project
- Open Bamboo. In the Administration window, from the Add-ons section of the main menu, click Netsparker Cloud. The Global Netsparker Cloud API Settings window is displayed.
- In the API Settings section, enter the API credentials: Netsparker Cloud Server URL and API Token.
- Click Test Connection.
- Click Save.
- From the main menu, click Projects. The Projects window is displayed.
- Under projects window, select the project to which you want to add the Netsparker Cloud Scan plugin. The project’s window is displayed.
- Under The project’s window, select the plan to which you want to add the Netsparker Cloud Scan plugin. The plan’s window is displayed.
- Click Actions then click configure plan. The Plan Configuration window is displayed.
- Under the stages tab, select a job which you want to add the Netsparker Cloud scan task. The Tasks window is displayed.
- Click Add task, then select Netsparker Cloud Scan Task. The Netsparker Cloud Scan Task configuration window is displayed.
- From the Netsparker Cloud Scan Task configuration window, select the relevant Scan Settings.
- Finally, click Save.
Viewing Netsparker Scan Results in Bamboo
When the build has been triggered, you can view the scan results in the (under build results page) Netsparker Scan Result tab.
How to View Netsparker Scan Results in Bamboo
- Open Bamboo. On your Build Result window, click the Netsparker Cloud Report tab. If the scan is not yet finished, a warning message is displayed.
- When the scan has been completed, the scan results within the NETSPARKER CLOUD EXECUTIVE SUMMARY REPORT, are displayed.
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from Netsparker, Web Application Security Scanner authored by Duran Serkan Kilic. Read the original post at: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/netsparker/~3/dJnunIVy9q4/