With just a few short weeks until RSA Conference 2018 kicks off, we’re excited to announce the rollout of the RSA Conference onDemand program. As a part of our AdavancedU program, this is a unique and exciting offering via our digital platform that we’re excited to provide moving forward.
Why is this important?
The new RSAC onDemand program will provide participants the RSA Conference experience without them leaving home or the office.
We recognize that not everyone has the time, the ability, the flexibility or the budget to travel to San Francisco for the week so we’re offering it up as an alternative for those who cannot attend in person but wish to tune in throughout the week of RSA Conference.
Who can take advantage?
That’s the best part…anyone! In 2018, the program is open to anyone and everyone.
Worried you’ll miss a live session? The RSAC onDemand program archives select sessions so you can watch it whenever you’d like, whether you attend the Conference in person or you’re taking it all in from afar.
What is the AdvancedU program?
AdvancedU at RSA Conference is a series of programs that teaches cyber-awareness for children, provides outreach to college students to introduce and encourage a career in information security and supports education throughout the various stages of a career within the industry.
What else is part of the AdvancedU program?
- RSAC Security Scholar Program works with participating universities to identify 60 college students to attend RSA Conference to learn about the evolving information security industry, forge lasting connections within the community, engage with industry luminaries and participate in unique learning and team building events.
- RSAC CyberSmart Parents Education Workshop on Monday, April 16 focuses on educating and arming parents, caregivers and educators with the knowledge and tools to keep their families safe in the digital world. Attendees will learn about the dangers families can face when online and ways to protect against modern-day threats.
- RSAC College Day provides all current university students free access to RSA Conference on Thursday, April 19. Opening with a continental breakfast, students will hear from industry experts discussing the career paths in different information security sectors. Attending students will then have access to more than 650 exhibitors and startups, as well as 50+ sessions featuring experts in legal, technical advancement, policy, hackers and threat research.
- RSAC Association Credits Program will partner with leading information security education associations such as SANS, ISC2 and ISACA to give attendees the opportunity to receive CPE credits to maintain critical certifications.
- LoyaltyPlus is available to individuals that have attended five or more RSA Conferences. The unique group of veterans who qualify for the LoyaltyPlus Program in 2018 will receive a number of exciting new benefits once onsite to help them continue their information security education.
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from RSA Conference Blog authored by RSAC Editorial Team. Read the original post at: http://www.rsaconference.com/blogs/rsac-ondemand-set-to-debut-in-2018