If you count big digital transformation events among your favorite times of the year, you know by now that no show tackles security better than Citrix Synergy.
With key guest speakers like Colin Powell in 2017 and Condoleezza Rice this year, Citrix uses each Synergy event to discuss key challenges to the business, including threat actors at the highest levels, and stresses the importance of security as a key element in any business digital transformation strategy.
Bitdefender, a close Citrix partner for many years, takes pride in providing the very best enterprise security solution for XenApp & XenDesktop while maintaining the high rate of performance and user experience Citrix is famous for.
No wonder the two companies joined forces to introduce a new, one-of-a-kind security layer called Hypervisor Introspection. The concept, which brings agentless, hypervisor-level memory introspection technology to Citrix workloads, earned immediate praise from IDC and won the floor at Citrix Synergy Best New Technology Award 2017.
So, if you plan to be in the area for Citrix Synergy 2018, mark booth #418 in your agenda for the best combination of fun, prizes and cutting-edge security trends a show can offer:
- Every hour of every Solution Expo day, Bitdefender hosts a one-of-a-kind cyber security magic show with the extraordinary Ken Newman and his team. Join in to experience first-hand technology magic acts, tips and tricks on how to run your own geek stunts, and get involved in the act and win a prize.
- During each show, Bitdefender and Citrix experts will host concentrated, 10-minute sessions, and share the latest and greatest in security and virtualization to help you ride the digital transformation wave with great ROI and agile, high-performance security. Hang out with our experts after the session to ask questions and share ideas.
- Stop by any time during Solution Expo hours to meet our datacenter and cloud security experts and see live demos of today’s high-profile attacks:
- Tuesday, May 8, 2018 @11:00 AM – 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM – 8.00 PM (Welcome Reception)
- Wednesday, May 9, 2018 @12:00 PM – 3.00 PM
- Thursday, May 10, 2018 @12:00 PM – 3:30 PM
So, if you’re into security and magic with some prizes thrown in, make Bitdefender’s booth your checkpoint this year! We look forward to meeting you there. Stay tuned to Bitdefender Twitter and LinkedIn channels for more exciting updates in the meantime. See you in Anaheim!
This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog post authored by Andra Cazacu. Read the original post at: Business Insights In Virtualization and Cloud Security