No code is a process of developing applications through a graphical interface that requires zero coding. All you need to know is your requirements and you are ready to go. Let’s take a look at how it has improved the identification and authentication process for businesses ... Read More
- Application Security Trends & Challenges with Tanya Janca
- Flying Blind: Is your Vulnerability Management program working?
- DEF CON 31 - Daniel Avinoam’s ‘Staying Undetected Using The Windows Container Isolation Framework’
- Employee Stress Puts Data in Danger
- 2023’s Dark Horse Cyber Story: Critical Infrastructure Attacks