The role of a chief information security officer (CISO) can never be categorized as low-stress. After all, the responsibility for safeguarding all that corporate, customer and employee data, along with intellectual property, is so vast and the pressure so immense that many decide (or are asked) to walk away within ... Read More
- Do You Need EDR if You Already Have a Firewall?
- Third-Party Breaches Grow More Destructive
- A Primer on Firewall Policy Management
- USENIX Security '22 - Savino Dambra, Iskander Sanchez-Rola, Leyla Bilge, Davide Balzarotti - ‘When Sally Met Trackers: Web Tracking From the Users' Perspective’
- Splunk: Cybercriminals Use These Types of TTPs