New Senate Bill S. 2547 rightly addresses flaws in the current procedure for sharing sensitive court documents by requiring digital signatures that provide additional security. Legislation that considers the new digital landscape is becoming increasingly necessary as workplace functions have been driven online by the pandemic, creating more opportunities for tampering ... Read More
- What is an Authenticated Security Scan, And Why Is It Important?
- Orchestration Kitchen Workshop on Migrating CIAM from Keycloak to Amazon Cognito
- Everything You Need to Know About Rezilion’s SOC 2 Compliance
- The art of security chaos engineering
- Estimated 12,000 Juniper Devices Vulnerable to RCE Vulnerability