Like most applications, serverless apps often need access to configuration data in order to function properly. And while most configuration data is non-sensitive, some needs to remain confidential. These strings are known as secrets ... Read More
- DEF CON 31 - John Novak’s ‘Azure B2C 0Day - An Exploit Chain From Public Keys To Microsoft Bug Bounty’
- The Endless Pursuit of the Ecosystem
- Randall Munroe’s XKCD ‘Compact Graphs’
- On-Prem SIEM vs. Cloud-Native SIEM: Which One Is Right for You?
- Trojan Malware Hidden in Cracked macOS Software, Kaspersky Says