In the UK, it’s less likely for a natural disaster to be a threat to our livelihood and our businesses than other places in the world—although in recent years the autumn floods, snowy winters and hotter summers may indicate we could well end up having more to prepare for in ... Read More
- USENIX Security ’23 - Dawei Wang, Ying Li, Zhiyu Zhang, Kai Chen - CarpetFuzz: Automatic Program Option Constraint Extraction from Documentation for Fuzzing
- Conti Ransomware Gang's Russia-Based Music Album Labels and Plastika Recording Studio - An OSINT Analysis
- Why Do We Need Endpoint Security in 2024?
- The Problem is the People, but Which People?
- Announcing the Smart SOAR Documentation Site