You’ve done your research and looked at the various ways you can map, prioritize and remediate vulnerabilities. You clearly see that a risk-based vulnerability management (RBVM) approach is the only reasonable way to address the tsunami of vulnerabilities your organization encounters and provide the context needed for risk-based remediation decisions ... Read More
- Human Brain Chip Implants: Helpful? Safe? Ethical?
- USENIX Security ’23 - Log: It's Big, It's Heavy, It's Filled with Personal Data! Measuring the Logging of Sensitive Information in the Android Ecosystem
- Deepfactor 3.5 Includes Enhanced Vulnerability Prioritization with EPSS Support and Reachability Analysis for Golang
- A Deep Dive into the 2024 Prudential and LoanDepot Breaches
- SafeBreach Coverage for AA24-060A (Phobos Ransomware) and AA24-060B (Ivanti Connect Secure)