Lost amid all the focus on China’s ‘Great Firewall‘ and Beijing’s efforts to censor what its citizens can see and say is the undeniable capability afforded to a nation’s defensive posture through a sovereign intranet. An irrefutable fact that likely contributed to Russia’s decision to build their own. In June ... Read More
- Identity Fraud Rises as E-Commerce, Payment Firms Targeted
- Importance of Web Application Security Testing: Exploring Vulnerabilities in Web Apps
- What should be in your first year of security awareness plan?
- Welltok Data Breach: 8.5M US Patients’ Information Exposed
- Preventing PII Leakage through Text Generation AI Systems