Digital advertising fraud is big business. According to Juniper Research, global digital ad fraud will cost companies $100 billion by 2023. From 2018 to 2019 alone, the loss increased by 21%. Often lurking behind the scenes are organized and sophisticated groups taking aim at the money exchanged from fraudulent ad ... Read More
- Are the Fears about the EU Cyber Resilience Act Justified?
- VirusTotal: Generative AI is Great at Detecting, Identifying Malware
- Stressed Employees and Insider Threats Put Data in Danger
- Cybersecurity Insights with Contrast SVP of Cyber Strategy Tom Kellermann | 12/1
- Security Pros See Budget Bump, Headcount Rise in 2023