As the landscape of the Log4j vulnerability continues to evolve, it is important to understand the mechanisms underlying the vulnerability itself. This article provides an in-depth look at how an attacker attempted to exploit the vulnerability to deploy a botnet backdoor and cryptominer on a victim web server. The attack ... Read More
- More iOS Zero Days, More Mercenary Spyware — This Time: Cytrox Predator
- Takeaways for Businesses in the Rapidly Evolving Data Security and Privacy Landscape
- The ROI of Microsegmentation
- Data Security Posture Management: What’s Fact and What’s Fiction?
- Enhance Cloud Security With a Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)