What’s the best way for a company to test its malware defenses in real-life scenarios? The past few years have seen both an uptick in cyberattacks and a dire shortage of security talent. In fact, a 2017 report predicted that by 2020 businesses will be hit by a threat actor ... Read More
- Why Do We Need Endpoint Security in 2024?
- Announcing the Smart SOAR Documentation Site
- A demand for real consequences: Sonatype's response to CISA's Secure by Design
- Avast Hit With $16.5 Million Fine for Selling Customer Data
- USENIX Security ’23 - Yu-Fu Fu, Jaehyuk Lee, Taesoo Kim - autofz: Automated Fuzzer Composition at Runtime