New Features: Third Party Cyber Risk Quantification & Data Transparency
Feature: Third Party Cyber Risk Quantification
Third party cyber risk can be a lot like the wild wild west – it’s hard to predict where your next loss will come from. We know that third-party cyber events can lead to millions of dollars of loss revenue, remediation costs, regulatory fines & more. That’s why Kovrr has made significant updates to their platform to help put a financial quantification on risk derived from your organization’s third parties.
The third-party risk feature provides users with insights on:
- Third Party vs. First Party Risk
- Probability of experiencing a third party cyber event
- Vendors most likely to have a significant cyber event
- Financial impact of a third party cyber event (e.g. data leak)
- Data inputs that can affect the results?
How can this help you?
- Better understand the contribution of third party risk to your overall exposure.
- Identify losses associated with specific third party providers.
- Receive security posture recommendations that can limit damage from third parties.
- Insight into the amount of cyber insurance third party providers must have in order to keep your business secure.
Feature: Asset Table: Data Transparency for Integrations
Did you integrate Kovrr’s CRQ platform with your SIEM, EDC, SOAR, BAS, SMDB, IPS, or GRC Platform, ? Wouldn’t it be great to understand how that data feeds Kovrr’s modeling process? NOW YOU CAN 🪄
The platform now provides visibility into the data used from the integration and shows users how the data maps to the company sphere and influences model results. The platform will now show you insights into:
- What data is used from the integration?
- How is the data used to map the organization?
- What are the critical properties of the assets in an asset group?
- What vendor is the data attributed to?
This will significantly reduce the inferences needed to be taken by the infosec team and help create data-driven results reflecting the data already gathered by your other security tools. To get started, Kovrr will need read permissions to integrate with one of the security systems we support.
Director of Product Management
Your submission has been received!
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from Cyber Risk Quantification authored by Cyber Risk Quantification. Read the original post at: https://www.kovrr.com/blog-post/whats-new-on-the-quantum-platform-november-2022-updates