|Wednesday March 31, 2021 at 11am PST / 2pm EST
|The global pandemic has shed a light on the challenges that remote working has placed on organizations of all sizes globally. While the threats tied to remote work are not new, the challenge has been scaled greatly as organizations have sent the majority of their workforce to work from home and threat actors look for opportunity in the organizations who have not had the chance to ramp up their cyber programs. This particular challenge has garnered the attention of senior leadership, which presents a unique opportunity for security teams to highlight how critical it is to mature their cyber program now.|
What you will learn in this webinar:
- Why your cyber program should be informed by threat.
- How to choose which areas of your business to protect first.
- How to make smart security investments that are aligned with business priorities and generate optimal results from your cyber program.
- Why security teams will need to pivot their strategy over the life of their business to ensure a successful cyber program and how you can apply these strategies.
- Why generating reports is ineffective and how to effectively measure your cyber program.
- How to increase your risk and security intelligence to make more confident decisions and provide trustworthy information to the board and executives.
Hear from our subject matter experts:
Bill Vollono, Sales Engineer, Recorded Future
Kirk Hogan, CIO, Practice Lead, Security Operations, Iceberg Networks
The post Upcoming Webinar: The Future of Cyber: Maturing your Cyber Program over the Life of your Business appeared first on Iceberg Networks.
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from Risk Intelligence Academy – Iceberg Networks authored by Meaghan O'brien. Read the original post at: https://icebergnetworks.com/upcoming-webinar-the-future-of-cyber-maturing-your-cyber-program-over-the-life-of-your-business/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=upcoming-webinar-the-future-of-cyber-maturing-your-cyber-program-over-the-life-of-your-business