Check out our kit of sharable cybersecurity tips and tools below.
This cybersecurity tool kit is grouped into 4 sections:
- Educate About Cybersecurity
- Designed to help you inform your employees, customers, and suppliers about the latest methods cyber attackers are using . Share our short educational videos and guides with everyone that interacts with your infrastructure and help them improve their cybersecurity awareness.
- Test Your Defenses
- A clever human mind with strong motivation and determination can, and will, find a way to infiltrate your systems. Our tips and tools help you beat cyberattackers at their own game.
- Adopt Proactive Cybersecurity
- A proactive approach to cybersecurity helps businesses of all sizes preempt criminal intent and mitigate the risk of cyberattacks. Use our content to help shape your proactive cybersecurity approach.
- Prioritize, Remediate, Report
- Manage your security posture more efficiently with the right data for risk-based prioritization and effectively track and communicate the impact of your efforts across all levels of the organization.
Educate Key Personnel
Cybersecurity Tips, Blogs, & Guides to share with your Employees, Customers, & Suppliers
Malicious hackers are refining the tricks (social engineering) used to propagate malware attempts. Your best defense is keeping your staff and partners informed and diligent. Feel free to share these informative resources with your staff and end-users.
Security Spotlight Videos
Now is the time to remind your end-users and staff about password security, ransomware traps, and phishing scams with these 3 short videos. Scroll below to view each topic:
GUIDE: Password Protocols
Poor security habits such as sharing or reusing passwords can put your organization at risk for breaches or compliance violations. Share this guide help improve your staff’s awareness of proper password protocol.
Share these 10 tips with your employees who are working remotely to help protect your information, your network, and your company assets.
This guide identifies the tactics malicious actors use when exploiting social media for criminal purposes. We also provide best practices to protect your business that you can start using today.
Test Your Defenses
A key component of any security program is ensuring that your organization has a clear understanding of where risk resides. Put your cyber defenses to the test before malicious actors beat you to it.
As experienced pen testers we’ve seen common pitfalls that even experienced security teams fall victim to from time to time.
INFOGRAPHIC: 3 Signs it’s Time for a Penetration Test
If you are someone on your team needs help understanding when to pen test, this infographic can help.
Adopt Proactive Cybersecurity
A proactive approach to cybersecurity helps businesses of all sizes disrupt criminal behavior, preempt criminal intent, and mitigate risk of cyberattacks.
INFOGRAPHIC: Ransomware Facts & What You Need to Know
Cyber attackers choose to use ransomware because it can be very lucrative. Organizations are generally inclined to pay a ransom rather than risk interrupting the flow of business and losing consumer trust.
We’ve pulled together some of the common pitfalls organizations need to avoid when it comes to vulnerability management.
Here are our top strategies for enhancing your security posture, reducing risk, and prioritizing assets and systems.
Prioritize, Remediate, Report
Manage your security posture more efficiently with the right data for risk-based prioritization and effectively track and communicate the impact of your efforts across all levels of your organization.
Threat intelligence helps your team take the leap from awareness of the vulnerability risk in your infrastructure to establishing and tracking an effective remediation strategy so you work smarter rather than constantly working harder.
Make sure that the most important assets, those most critical to your operations are prioritized for your team to focus on first.
Peer comparisons support the establishment of performance benchmarks for your organization against your industry peers.
We ran Frontline Insight reports on our bank, credit union, and financial services clients to gain insight into the threat and vulnerability preparedness across the financial sector.
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from Digital Defense, Inc. authored by Digital Defense Inc.. Read the original post at: https://www.digitaldefense.com/blog/cybersecurity-tool-kit-2/