The Convergence of Privacy & Security: Addressing the New Challenges of the Work-From-Home World
As privacy and security officers cope with the challenges of convergence, they are also striving to address the new vulnerabilities of the work-from-home world.
Join us Thursday, June 18 at 12 PM EDT for a live discussion and Q&A with privacy and cybersecurity experts. They’ll examine the current top risks and opportunities, including:
- Shifting security and privacy risks since the onset of the global pandemic
- How consumer opinions signal where the privacy and security landscape will shift next
- Business, employee, and personal impacts of working remotely
- Specific steps you can take to better safeguard your privacy and security
Case study examples and lessons learned will be included.
Learn more and register at: https://info.apptega.com/webinars/convergence-of-privacy-and-security
- Dennis Dayman, Industry Privacy & Security Officer
Advisor to US Data Privacy and Integrity Advisory Committee (DPIAC)
Dennis Dayman has more than 25 years of experience combating spam, security/privacy issues, data governance issues, and improving email delivery through industry policy, ISP relations and technical solutions. Is an advisor to Osano and was previously Return Path’s Chief Privacy and Security Officer. Dayman leveraged his experience and key relationships to provide best practices to his companies’ customers and ensure the compliance of their communications data flows. He was also responsible for coordinating and managing the company’s international electronic commerce, privacy, and Internet-related policy issues.
- Michael Brooks, CISSP, PMP
SVP RevOps for Abacode
Michael Brooks is a security and compliance executive with over 20 years of experience in developing, implementing, and operating cybersecurity programs for the Department of Defense and private sector clients in numerous industries. He is a retired Air Force officer with experience as both a Chief Information Officer and Chief Information Security Officer. Mike holds an MBA from American Military University
- Arlo Gilbert is the CEO & co-founder of Osano, a data privacy platform that gives businesses real-time visibility into their current privacy and compliance posture. An Austin, TX native, Arlo has been building software companies for more than 20 years. Prior to Osano, Arlo was the founding CEO of Meta SaaS, a leading enterprise software asset management platform for cloud applications which was sold to Flexera Software in 2018.
Learn more and register: https://info.apptega.com/webinars/convergence-of-privacy-and-security
Additional Cybersecurity Resources
- Business Continuity Plan Template
- Disaster Recovery Plan Template
- Access Control Policy Template
- Additional Cybersecurity Policy Templates
- COVID-19 Cybersecurity Resource Center
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from Apptega Blog authored by Cyber Insights Team. Read the original post at: https://blog.apptega.com/convergence-of-privacy-and-security