The managed security services market is booming. If you have recently joined this hot marketplace, congratulations, it is an exciting time to be in the MSSP space.
Within businesses, skills are short, budgets are tight and there is more surface to cover than ever thanks to the rise of mobility, cloud and connected devices. As a result, they are looking for a partner that can help them offset some or all of their security responsibilities.
Cue the rise of the MSSP, which can offer the expertise and portfolio range that can help resource-starved organizations address today’s security threats and compliance mandates.
Your first order of business as an MSSP should be to ensure your business has the basics in place to meet the fundamental demands of your customers. But to succeed as an MSSP is not as simple as becoming one, as not all MSSPs are created equal. The ones that will stand out will work faster and more efficiently to help their clients detect, triage, contain and remediate threats.
To help you along, we have prepared a new white paper that helps guide emerging managed security vendors find traction – and separation from the competition – within an increasingly crowded marketplace.
- The value of adding security to a managed service provider’s portfolio.
- Challenges MSSPs must overcome to excel.
- A checklist of how to connect with customers and win their business.
- The top security offerings MSSPs need to know about.
- Ways to go above and beyond to stand out from the competition.
- How SOAR technology optimized for MSSPs can help their security operations centers boost the scalability of offerings, improve response time and deliver stronger services to clients.
The post Introducing the All-in-One Guide to Maturing Your MSSP appeared first on Siemplify.
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from Siemplify authored by Dan Kaplan. Read the original post at: https://www.siemplify.co/blog/introducing-the-all-in-one-guide-to-maturing-your-mssp/