This year’s RSA conference in San Francisco offers 500+ sessions, two dozen keynote speakers, and more than 700 exhibitors – plus various opportunities to connect with Authentic8 (booth #2264) and learn more about the Silo web isolation platform.
RSA has something for everyone. An event that started nearly 30 years ago has grown into one of the largest IT security conferences in the world, attracting 50,000 attendees and covering a wide range of topics, ranging from cybersecurity basics to expert-level discussions and networking opportunities for C-level professionals.
Meet the Authentic8 Team
Will we see you in San Francisco? We know you already have a lot of events competing for your time, so mark your calendars now to meet the Authentic8 team:
- Visit Authentic8 at RSA in San Francisco February 24-28
- Stop by our booth #2264 to see the Silo Web Isolation Platform in action and chat with our threat intel experts
- Join us for a Happy Hour on Wednesday, February 26, and enter to win Beer for a Year!
Not sure about your conference schedule yet? Authentic8 would like to invite you to visit our booth and join us for a unique after-hours Happy Hour experience on Wednesday, February 26 at a trendy bar in the SOMA district – a short 5-minute walk from the Moscone Center. Here are the details:
Visit Authentic8 at the Expo
- Booth #2264
- South Expo (Floor plan available here)
- Stop by for a Silo Web Isolation Platform demo or to see Silo in action. Learn how Silo for Research (Toolbox) can help you investigate the dark web – discreetly and anonymously, without the danger of exposing your endpoints and networks to potential dangers.
Brews at the Booth! Tuesday, February 25
- We’ll be pouring at Booth #2264
- 4-6pm Tuesday, February 25
- Let’s talk dark web while we sip dark beers (lighter options available)
Dark Web, Dark Beers: Join Our Offsite Happy Hour Reception
- When: 6-9pm, Wednesday, February 26
- Where: Just across the street from Moscone Center
- RSVP Required: Submit this form to register you and a guest. You must be on the guest list to participate.
Win Beer for a Year!
We’ll be raffling off a Beer of the Month membership at the Wednesday reception. Attend the RSVP-only party to enter and be present at 8:15pm to win.
So if you are planning a trip to San Francisco for RSA this year, we hope you will find some time to connect with us. If you can’t make it but would like more information about Authentic8, contact us and we will get in touch!
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from Authentic8 Blog authored by A8 Team. Read the original post at: https://blog.authentic8.com/web-isolation-with-authentic8-silo-at-rsa-2020/