Penetration testers defend organizations by discovering weaknesses before the bad guys do. CompTIA’s new PenTest+ certification validates your knowledge around identifying, exploiting, reporting and managing vulnerabilities.
This episode of the Cyber Work podcast is a rebroadcast of a webinar featuring Patrick Lane, CompTIA Director of Products. In this podcast, you’ll learn everything you need to know about CompTIA’s PenTest+ cert, including:
- Why CompTIA created the PenTest+ certification
- How PenTest+ compares to certs like Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Who should earn a PenTest+ certification
- An overview of the PenTest exam
– Join the fight against cybercrime: https://infosecinstitute.com
–Special offer for Cyber Work listeners: https://www.infosecinstitute.com/podcast
– Join us in the fight against cybercrime: https://www.infosecinstitute.com
– Special offer for Cyber Work listeners: https://www.infosecinstitute.com/podcast
– Learn more about the CompTIA PenTest+ cert with Infosec Skills: https://www.infosecinstitute.com/skills/learning-paths/comptia-pentest-certification/
About the Cyber Work Podcast
Knowledge is your best defense against cybercrime. Each week on Cyber Work, host Chris Sienko sits down with a new industry thought leader to discuss the latest cybersecurity trends — and how those trends are affecting the work of infosec professionals. Together we’ll empower everyone with the knowledge to stay one step ahead of the bad guys.
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from Infosec Resources authored by Maeve Ryan. Read the original post at: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/infosecResources/~3/426hx42_6gs/