- Offering world-class solutions to protect critical data, minimize downtime, and ensure connectivity
- Each APC by Schneider Electric validated solution represents a large and fast-growing market segment and offers proven technology and current and future interoperability
BOSTON– October 12, 2018 – Schneider Electric announced the launch of its APC Technology Partners Initiative, expanding its world-class portfolio of solutions by partnering with innovative technology providers to deliver to resellers comprehensive and proven approaches to achieving high availability and increased resiliency at the edge. Available today are solutions for Unified Threat Management, Back-up and Disaster Recovery, and 4G/LTE Routing, all of which are available directly through APC to any IT reseller.
The initiative brings together multiple technology companies, known as technology partners, to help customers address the challenges of minimizing downtime, protecting data, and ensuring connectivity in today’s hybrid IT environments. The initiative is currently available in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, and France, and will be expanded to other countries in the future.
Targeted to small- and medium-sized enterprise (SME) clients, each of these business continuity solutions combines reliable hardware and software with advanced cloud interfaces for simplified deployment and remote monitoring and management. These solutions have been validated by APC and represent a fast-growing market segment for IT resellers.
IT resellers who take advantage of the APC Technology Partner offers have peace of mind knowing they can confidently extend their portfolio beyond physical hardware to more complex, value-added software and services. Access to these solutions enables the creation of new revenue streams while reducing the number of strategic suppliers with which an IT reseller must work. Combining these new technology offerings with APC’s global IT channel presence and strong brand ensures that the reseller community has access to the best products and services for its customers, and offers the opportunity for increased future interoperability and connectivity.
“Many of our resellers are looking to add value to their offerings with technology that has already been vetted and can deliver new revenue opportunities,” said Pankaj Sharma, Senior Vice President of Home and Business Networks, Schneider Electric. “By taking advantage of the offerings in the APC Technology Partners Initiative, IT resellers will be able to offer innovative solutions that address the most pressing challenges their customers are facing, supported by the strong brand and leadership of APC in the market.”
Currently, the initiative is offering IT solution providers the following valuable solutions through these partnerships:
- Unified Threat Management with Untangle, an innovator in cybersecurity products designed specifically for the below-enterprise market, safeguarding businesses, remote offices, nonprofits, schools, and governmental organizations. Security is critical to all networks and breaches are one of the fastest growing causes of downtime. Unified Threat Management provides a comprehensive cybersecurity solution that is extremely powerful yet simple to deploy and manage.
- Back-up and Disaster Recovery with Infrascale, a company offering powerful disaster recovery and cloud backup solutions to businesses of all sizes. The Back-up and Disaster Recovery solution virtually eliminates data loss and downtime, provides insurance against ransomware attacks, and is managed by a single, simple to use, web-based user interface. It consists of a local recovery appliance and three-year, cloud-based, failover service that can protect critical data and systems at a fraction of the cost and complexity of traditional solutions. Infrascale is recognized as a 2017 Gartner Leader for Disaster Recovery as a Service.
- 4G/LTE Routing with Accelerated Concepts Inc., now a Digi International company, a leading provider of wireless cellular network data hardware and services. Deploying LTE (cellular) connectivity is simple for both new and existing sites to provide enterprise-grade availability, business continuity, and Wide Area Network diversity at a cost affordable for businesses of all sizes.
Comtec, a managed application access partner, is an early adopter of the APC Technology Partners Initiative.
“Our customers depend on our expertise in understanding and delivering business solutions that counteract the various causes around data loss and system downtime,” said Eddie Desouza, Comtec head of new business. “These tried and tested technologies from APC, a trusted technology provider, will provide 100% coverage against them. We are delighted and excited that APC has chosen Comtec as its first U.K. go-to-market partner.”
To learn more about the APC Technology Partners solutions, click here to visit our new web page.
About Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software. In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency. We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment. schneider-electric.com
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from Untangle authored by [email protected]. Read the original post at: https://www.untangle.com/press-releases/schneider-electric-introduces-new-technology-partners-initiative-to-help-apc-resellers-grow-their-business/