Entrust Datacard …
- The tipping point for HTTPS is closing in. Marketers, are you ready?
- Apple Will Soon Require Certificate Transparency for All Public SSL/TLS Certificates
- Entrust Datacard Supports the London Protocol
CA Security Council …
- CA/Browser Forum Governance Reform
- Fortify Provides a More Secure Web Experience for Certificates and Smart Cards
- Fortify Allows Users to Generate X.509 Certificates in Their Browser
- CASC Announces Launch of London Protocol to Improve Identity Assurance and Minimize Phishing on Identity Websites
Certificate transparency …
- Adding Expect-CT and Expect-Staple entries to the HSTS Preload List
- CT is coming, are you ready?
- Only Certificate Authorities need to worry about Certificate Transparency
- Apple – Certificate Transparency policy
- Finding phishing sites with CT
London Protocol …
Bulletproof TLS Newsletter …
- Bulletproof TLS Newsletter #41 – Domain fronting: Cloud providers stop censorship-circumvention tool
- Bulletproof TLS Newsletter #42 – Does TLS have to change constantly to make it future-proof?
Other News & Notes
- Google launches .app, one of the first TLDs with built-in HTTPS
- Just Kidding: Google isn’t Enforcing Certificate Transparency until Chrome 68
- The Decreasing Usefulness of Positive Visual Security Indicators (and the Importance of Negative Ones)
- You get TLS 1.3! You get TLS 1.3! Everyone gets TLS 1.3!
- Evolving Chrome’s security indicators
- Problem vs Solution Value mapping versus Reality vs Fantasy – The DV vs EV argument
- A cartoon intro to DNS over HTTPS
- What value can a third-party provide users when browsing the web?
- HTTPS Anti-Vaxxers; dispelling common arguments against securing the web
- What is Fortify and how does it work?
- Edge EV UI Requires SmartScreen
- Now would be a good time to update your browser
- Firefox 61 Launches: UI, Performance, TLS 1.3 & Much More
- HTTPS Is Easy!
- T-25 days until Chrome starts flagging HTTP sites as “Not Secure”
- Government of Canada mandates HTTPS, HSTS
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from Entrust Datacard Blog authored by Entrust Datacard Blog. Read the original post at: https://www.entrustdatacard.com/blog/2018/july/ssl-review-may-and-june-2018