In addition, you’ll learn:
- Flex your incident response muscles.
- Does your cybersecurity policy change around high-profile events?
- What’s the definition of cybersecurity and why do so many people care?
- How a security vendor helped me a long time ago, but Mike thought about them this week.
- A couple of vendors submit their pitches for a critique. One is confusing and one is almost perfect.
- And a couple of “Ask a CISO” questions.
As always, the show is hosted by me, David Spark (@dspark), founder, Spark Media Solutions and Mike Johnson, CISO, Lyft. Our guest this week is Wendy Nather (@wendynather), director, advisory CISOs, Duo Security.
We Want Your Input and Critiques
For every episode we want input from listeners!
- “Ask a CISO” question.
- A vendor pitch you want us to critique.
- A hot security discussion (please provide a link).
- A quick security tip.
- A big industry story and what it means to security professionals.
In all cases, we can or can’t mention you and your company name or keep you anonymous. Just let me know what you want.
Listen and Subscribe to the CISO/Security Vendor Relationship Podcast
So many ways to connect and listen to the podcast.
Sponsor the Podcast
This week’s sponsor is “Hope,” the zero-cost yet not so valuable way to protect you and your customer’s data. We’ll be saying goodbye to “Hope” this week so if your company would like to sponsor this podcast, please contact Jeremy Jones at Security Boulevard.