The Ethical Hacker Network (EH-Net) is a free online magazine and community for security professionals. After being acquired by eLearnSecurity at the end of 2017, we’re thrilled to make it official that we’re back… and back in a big way. Ever since our inception over a decade ago, we have always had the advancement of your infosec careers as our number one focus. We have worked extremely hard these past few months to not only add a number of great new contributors (see Welcome to the EH-Net Relaunch), but we also upped our social game.
Don Donzal, Editor-in-Chief of EH-Net, will give you a personally guided tour of those features and how to utilize them to increase your own personal ethical hacker network. We also felt that it would be a great first step in welcoming you back by having Rafal Los (AKA wh1t3rabbit), industry veteran, podcaster, speaker, thought leader and now regular columnist for EH-Net, share his career war stories and offer guidance for the journey in advancing your own infosec career.
Agenda for “The New EH-Net and Advancing Your InfoSec Career”
- Overview of the new EH-Net by Don Donzal, EH-Net Editor-in-Chief – 10-15 minutes
- A Life in InfoSec by Rafal Los AKA wh1t3rabbit 20-25 minutes
- Who you are and where you’ve been
- How education and training (both formal and self) played a part in your advancement
- Trends (IE opportunities) in the industry
- Helping your personal brand with Don and Raf 10 minutes
- Skills gap and the hiring process
- Benefits of getting involved (Writing, speaking, joining communities and/or projects, etc.)
- Post Game in the Forums
Date: Thursday April 26, 2018
Time: 1:00 PM EST – 2:30 PM EST
Even if you can’t join us live, please register anyway to (Read more...)
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from The Ethical Hacker Network authored by Don Donzal. Read the original post at: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/eh-net/~3/NFjNBF0c4yg/