Title: “Prepare Your Security Operations for Orchestration and Automation Tools”
Date/time: April 3, 2018, 10:00AM PDT / 1:00PM EDT
Security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) tools have been growing in popularity as organizations try to introduce automation in their security operations practices. Join us for a webinar that will define this emerging technology and present new deployment and operations practices.
- What is SOAR?
- Who should use SOAR?
- How organizations are using SOAR?
- Some early best practices in deployment and use of SOAR tools.
Related posts about webinars:
- Upcoming Webinar: User and Entity Behavior Analytics Tools
- SOC Webinar Questions Answered
- Upcoming Webinar: Design a Modern Security Operation Center (SOC)
- SIEM Webinar Questions – Answered
- Upcoming Webinar: SIEM Architecture and Operational Processes
- Upcoming Gartner Webinar: DLP Architecture and Operational Processes
- DLP Webinar Questions – Answered!
- Upcoming Gartner Webinar: The Future of Security Monitoring and SIEM
- Webinar on Security Monitoring of Public Cloud Assets
Related posts from our SOAR research:
- Our Security Orchestration and Automation (SOAR) Paper Publishes
- SOAR and Ticketing: Friends, Frenemies or the Same thing?
- Threat Detection Is A Multi-Stage Process (by Augusto)
- SOAR and “Curve-jumping” in Security Operations
- SOAR: Magic or Mundane?
- SOAR Research Coming … Brace for Impact!!
- SOAR research is coming! (by Augusto)
- Security: Automate And/Or Die?
- Security Without Security People: A [Sad] Way Forward?
This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog post authored by Anton Chuvakin. Read the original post at: Anton Chuvakin