“I’m not sure, but I’m almost positive, that all music came from New Orleans.”
– Ernie K-Doe, Emperor of the Universe
May is rapidly approaching, love is in the air, and exciting news from Nutanix has people enthused about .NEXT 2018 in New Orleans. Nutanix is a strategic partner to Bitdefender, so our engineers are putting the finishing touches on a major development that will seriously simplify workload-security management for Nutanix Enterprise Cloud customers. Plus, the Nutanix Calm engineering team is updating the Bitdefender Calm Marketplace Blueprint so Nutanix shops can add GravityZone Security for Virtualized Environments to their application stack at the click of a button.
When you’re at .NEXT, be among the first to see the fruit of our labor in action. Here’s where and when:
- At the Bitdefender Gold-Sponsor breakout session “Securing Nutanix Enterprise-Cloud Workloads” on Wednesday, May 9 @ 4:40 – 5:10 PM at the Ernest N Morial Convention Center, Hall E2.
- Watch the demonstration of the new Bitdefender-Nutanix integrations covering security for VDI and other enterprise workloads as well as Nutanix Calm
- Get your what’s, why’s and how’s answered directly by our product team
- At the Solution Expo (Hall B1, Gold Village) in the Bitdefender booth G8
Our datacenter and cloud security experts look forward to meeting you during the Solution Expo open hours on:
- Tuesday, May 8, 2018 @ 5:00 – 7:00 PM (Welcome Reception)
- Wednesday, May 9, 2018 @ 10:00 AM – 5:30 PM and 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM (Happy Hour)
- Thursday, May 10, 2018 @ 8:00 – 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM, and 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
And did I say there will be prizes? Yes – lots of them. At our breakout session, you will get a free 1-year Bitdefender license for up to 3 devices for home use, plus a chance to win cool prizes in a draw at the end of the session. We will also hold a daily prize draw at the booth, so you could win more than once.
P.S.: If you have not yet registered for .NEXT, use the code NEXT18-H-NOLA-10D170 to get 50% off your registration – courtesy of Bitdefender.
This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog post authored by Michael Weinstein. Read the original post at: Business Insights In Virtualization and Cloud Security