- [23rd February 2018] The Register: Intel didn’t tell CERTS, govs, about Meltdown and Spectre because they couldn’t help fix it – Letters to Congress detail the plan to keep CPU flaws secret
- [22nd February 2018] Help Net Security: Intel releases Spectre 2 microcode updates for Kaby Lake, Coffee Lake, Skylake
- CyberAdapt: What is crypto currency, how does it work, and how can we protect? (HT to Ken Bechtel!)
- Lisa Vaas for Sophos: Bitcoin exchange founder charged with covering up hack
“Jon Montroll, 37, of Saginaw, Texas, the operator of a now-defunct cryptocurrency investment platform … [has] … been charged with lying to cover the fact that hackers made off with more than 6,000 of his customers’ Bitcoins.
- ITNews: US arrests operator of shuttered bitcoin investment platform – “BitFunder boss allegedly lied about hack.”
This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog post authored by DHarley. Read the original post at: The AVIEN Blog