Via the always amusing and informative Bruce Schneier (via the well-regarded Crypto-Gram – his gratis monthly e-mail digest of posts from Schneier on Security) – comes a classic from 2015 in the form of Soheil Rezayazdi’s Nihilistic Password Security Questions. Enjoy!
- What is the name of your least favorite child?
- In what year did you abandon your dreams?
- What is the maiden name of your father’s mistress?
- At what age did your childhood pet run away?
- What was the name of your favorite unpaid internship?
- In what city did you first experience ennui?
- What is your ex-wife’s newest last name?
- What sports team do you fetishize to avoid meaningful discussion with others?
- What is the name of your favorite canceled TV show?
- What was the middle name of your first rebound?
- On what street did you lose your childlike sense of wonder?
- When did you stop trying?
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from Infosecurity.US authored by Marc Handelman. Read the original post at: https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/nihilistic-password-security-questions/