A new Acunetix update has been released for Windows and Linux: 13.0.200807155 and macOS: 13.0.200807156.
This Acunetix update introduces Chinese language support in the UI, allowing Chinese users of Acunetix to browse the Acunetix UI and read vulnerability data in their language. The new build shows path fragments in the site structure of a scan and introduces new vulnerability checks for Rails, SAP NetWeaver, Atlassian Jira, and others. In addition, there are numerous updates and fixes, all of which are available for all editions of Acunetix.
- Acunetix is now available in Simplified Chinese
- Path fragments are now shown in the site structure
New Vulnerability Checks
- New check for insecure inline frames
- New check for remote code execution of user-provided local names in Rails
- New check for SAP NetWeaver RECON auth bypass vulnerability
- New check for H2 console publicly accessible
- New check for PHP version disclosure
- New check for Atlassian Jira Service Desk misconfiguration
- New test for Jolokia XML external entity (XXE) vulnerability
- New checks for WordPress core, WordPress themes, WordPress plugins, Joomla, and Drupal
- Created and Last Updated dates are available for vulnerabilities
- Order of sections in the Comparison report has been updated to be more intuitive
- Target address is shown in full in the UI
- The /users/ endpoint is now available in the API
- Fixed an issue when exporting vulnerabilities to WAF when they contained CVSS3.1
- Fixed an issue causing the custom user-agent to not be used in all requests during a scan
- Fixed issues causing some vulnerabilities not to be well formatted when sent to the Jira issue tracker
- Fixed an issue when adding Jira issue tracker in Acunetix Online
- Fixed an issue caused when adding targets to an existing target group
- Minor fix in Comprehensive report text
- Fixed a UI issue showing a blank list (scans, targets, etc.) when using the browser back button
- Fixed an issue caused by scanning targets with complex GraphQL schemas
Upgrade to the Latest Build
If you are already using Acunetix build 13.x, you can initiate the automatic upgrade from the new build notification in the Acunetix UI > About page.
If you are using Acunetix build 12.x or earlier, you need to download Acunetix from here. Use your Acunetix license key to download and activate your product.
Get the latest content on web security
in your inbox each week.
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from Web Security Blog – Acunetix authored by Nicholas Sciberras. Read the original post at: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/acunetixwebapplicationsecurityblog/~3/GzI4fYYLtgY/