Endpoint Protection in CloudCare Now Available for Mac | Avast
Have you heard the news? We are pleased to announce that our next-gen antivirus in CloudCare now supports MacOS devices. Avast’s multi-layered protection keeps your customers’ data, devices, and users safe from the newest cyberthreats targeting macOS. With CloudCare, you can secure your customers’ Mac devices across multiple locations and monitor threats in real-time, from one central platform.
Mac Next-Gen Antivirus Features
- Blocks dangerous downloads and prevents malicious websites from injecting malware onto your clients’ Mac devices.
- Prevents users from sending and receiving malicious email attachments.
- Stops both Mac and Windows threats to prevent users from sharing infected files with colleagues who use PCs.
- Warns users of unsafe websites, blocks intrusive ad tracking, and safely redirects users to correct sites if they mistype an address.
- macOS 10.10 (Yosemite) or later with at least 500 MB of disk space
Download our data sheet today for more information.
Don’t wait! Get your customers protected today with Avast Business’ award-winning endpoint solution, built just for Mac.
New! Secure Web Gateway Enhancements in CloudCare
Great news! Secure Web Gateway will now support Dynamic DNS. This enhancement will now support customers that may have a dynamic WAN address and leverage a dynamic DNS service such as ChangeIP, No-IP, or DynDNS.
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from Blog | Avast EN authored by Avast Blog. Read the original post at: https://blog.avast.com/endpoint-protection-in-cloudcare-now-available-for-mac