Design it. DFIR it. Win it. Wear it!
Are you excited about going to the DFIR Summit this July? Of course you are! We have worked hard to bring you an amazing Agenda, Networking opportunities and a bunch of other fun activities at the event.
If you have attended before, you know how much fun you will have. If this is your first time, you are in for a treat my friend. If you are still thinking about it… Register now! or win your way to the Summit by putting your creative hat on. That’s right! This year, you can win a Summit seat by competing in our very first DFIR Summit Vans® contest. Up for the challenge? Here we go…
To compete for a free DFIR Summit seat (plus all the fame and glory), you just need to help us design the first DFIR Summit Vans shoe. Here are the contest guidelines:
1. To start, choose your style. It can be high top or low top or pick from the classics here: https://www.vans.com/custom-shoes.html (We will pick one design only so take in consideration it will be used by both women and men.)
2. You can use pictures, choose different design colors and patterns, change the shoelace colors, customize the side stripe and collar lining to complement your design, and more! It’s all up to you!
3. The letters “DFIR” must be visible somewhere in the design.
4. Submit your design by 6 p.m. EST on June 5th and include the shareable link from the VANS page.
Submit Entry Here by June 5th!
5. The SANS DFIR instructors will choose finalists from all submissions received by the deadline.
6. Finalists will be presented to the DFIR Community via Twitter for a vote to decide which design is the winner. Votes will close by 6:00 p.m ET on June 12th
7. The design with the most votes will win a Summit seat*
8. The winning design will be immediately available for purchase in REAL SHOE FORM!
Sound awesome? Sure it does – because it is. But wait there’s more! Summit attendees will have the opportunity purchase the shoes in time for the DFIR Summit. (You’ll likely want to order by July 1st to get them by the Summit start. However, please pay attention to the ordering and shipping timelines for your location.).
The Summit attendee with the most creative shoe picture shared on Twitter during the event will win a $300 Amazon card. Remember the hashtags #DFIRSummit and #DFIRVans to be considered.
Two entries per email account
What you can use:
- Photos (subject to copyright restrictions for their use)
- Artwork (subject to copyright restrictions for their use)
- Supported File Types: jpg and png
- Please see the Vans design submission site for complete technical submission requirements.
What you cannot use:
- Trademarked or copyrighted material
- Image of celebrities
- Professional, collegiate, or club sports team logos or mascots
- Images of weapons/violence
- Images of or reference to drugs, alcohol, or smoking
- Offensive content
NOTE: SANS DFIR staff reserves the right to reject any submissions that we feel do not reflect the spirit of the overall DFIR community.
* Travel & Expenses to the DFIR Summit not included with the prize.
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from SANS Digital Forensics and Incident Response Blog authored by eneuens. Read the original post at: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SANSForensics/~3/jJn9_1_yO1A/dfir-summit-vans-contest-rules