According to Gartner, 81% of enterprise businesses are adopting either a hybrid cloud or a multi-cloud strategy to drive business agility. Based on the Cloud Threat Report 2019 released by Oracle and KPMG, 71% of data now in the public cloud is “sensitive.” As workloads and sensitive data move to the cloud, customers need a way to control and centrally manage their cryptographic keys, secrets, and tokens in order to secure the public cloud deployments that are driving their digital transformation.
In this whitepaper, you will learn:
- How to manage data security for hybrid cloud deployment models
- Multi-Cloud key management in AWS, Azure and GCP
- Hardware Security Module (HSM) architectures for public cloud
- Database encryption options for public cloud
- Steps in migrating the data security of on-premises applications to public cloud services