As the curtain falls for 2021, a new digital heist has taken over the cyber security domain! The internet is filled with the talks of Log4Shell, a new zero-day vulnerability found in Log4j java library. It has been adversely impacting the digital domain and security systems worldwide. Its designation of ... Read More
- Importance of Web Application Security Testing: Exploring Vulnerabilities in Web Apps
- What should be in your first year of security awareness plan?
- Welltok Data Breach: 8.5M US Patients’ Information Exposed
- Preventing PII Leakage through Text Generation AI Systems
- Eclypsium Helps Florida Law Enforcement Agencies Achieve CJIS Compliance