I’m proud and excited to announce the launch of the CISO/Security Vendor Relationship Podcast based on the series of articles and videos I produced that examine the relationship between security buyers and sellers. That series was heavily inspired by the writings, posts and insane engagement that Mike Johnson, CISO of Lyft, continues to drive on LinkedIn. And what’s even more awesome, Mike agreed to be my co-host!
In this episode we have:
- 10-second security tips.
- Tidal claims “breach” when they’re accused of faking streaming numbers
- Google Chrome switches its “secured” website alert to one of “not secured”
- How security vendors helped me this week
- How to improve your pitch
- And ASK a CISO!
We Want Your Input
For every episode I want input from listeners!
- “Ask a CISO” question
- A vendor pitch you want us to critique
- A hot security discussion (please provide a link)
- A quick security tip
- A big industry story and what it means to security professionals
In all cases we can or can’t mention you and your company name or keep you anonymous. Just let me know what you want.
Listen and Subscribe to the CISO/Security Vendor Relationship Podcast
So many ways to connect and listen to the podcast.
Sponsor the Podcast
Plus, with our first episode we’re looking for sponsors. If you’re interested in sponsoring the podcast that aims to deliver more signal than noise in the cybersecurity community, please contact Jeremy Jones at Security Boulevard.