The idea that data has value certainly isn’t new. It’s been called the new oil, the new gold – in fact, insert any rare commodity, and someone has probably created an analogy! Ironically, though, now that there’s almost universal recognition that this value exists, unlike any of these other commodities, ... Read More
- Conti Ransomware Gang's Russia-Based Music Album Labels and Plastika Recording Studio - An OSINT Analysis
- Why Do We Need Endpoint Security in 2024?
- The Problem is the People, but Which People?
- Announcing the Smart SOAR Documentation Site
- A demand for real consequences: Sonatype's response to CISA's Secure by Design