Over the past decade, terms like malware and ransomware have increasingly entered into the public vernacular, especially as they relate to highly publicized, high-profile cybersecurity attacks. Most recently, the Biden administration issued a dire warning to American businesses about the potential for Russian cyberattacks, encouraging even private organizations to strengthen ... Read More
- Human Brain Chip Implants: Helpful? Safe? Ethical?
- USENIX Security ’23 - Log: It's Big, It's Heavy, It's Filled with Personal Data! Measuring the Logging of Sensitive Information in the Android Ecosystem
- Deepfactor 3.5 Includes Enhanced Vulnerability Prioritization with EPSS Support and Reachability Analysis for Golang
- A Deep Dive into the 2024 Prudential and LoanDepot Breaches
- SafeBreach Coverage for AA24-060A (Phobos Ransomware) and AA24-060B (Ivanti Connect Secure)