The pandemic sped up digitalization, increasing opportunities and risks. With more devices entering the digital space, interacting with one another or creating dependencies, IoT device connections became more complex and vulnerable. Predictions show that by 2025, over 85% of enterprises will have more smart edge devices on their network than ... Read More
- Different Types of CISOs, Diverse Missions
- AZT: From Hacktivist to White Hat Hacker. A Chat with LulzSec's Sabu.
- AlmaLinux Under the Hood: Key Features Every System Administrator Should Know
- Marketers’ Guide To Inboxing In 2024: Meet And Beat The New Sender Requirements
- DarkCasino WinRAR Exploit: A New APT Threat Emerges