Cyber-attacks targeting the SWIFT inter-bank transfer system have blighted the financial services industry worldwide over the past two years. Now yet another major attack has been foiled after Malaysia’s central bank blocked an attempted fraudulent transfer of funds via SWIFT ... Read More
- Does Pentesting Actually Save You Money On Cyber Insurance Premiums?
- Best Practices for Identity Proofing in the Workplace
- iOS 17 NameDrop Debunking, Real World QR Code Attacks, Impact of Ransomware on Hospitals
- DEF CON 31 XR Village - Whitney Phillips’ ‘Augmented Reality And Implications On Mobile Security’
- Navigating an AI-Enhanced Landscape of Cybersecurity in 2024: A Proactive Approach to Phishing Training in Enterprises