Those of us who work within the DoD community have spent many hours over the last few months discussing the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) and what it will mean for the defense community if, or when, it rolls out. All the discussion of permutations and possibilities is leading to ... Read More
- Using Webhooks with your Privileged Access Management Tool
- USENIX Security ’23 - Dawei Wang, Ying Li, Zhiyu Zhang, Kai Chen - CarpetFuzz: Automatic Program Option Constraint Extraction from Documentation for Fuzzing
- Conti Ransomware Gang's Russia-Based Music Album Labels and Plastika Recording Studio - An OSINT Analysis
- Why Do We Need Endpoint Security in 2024?
- The Problem is the People, but Which People?