Companies devote around 90 percent of their cybersecurity resources to prevention and detection. Through regular patching and other basic prevention measures, network and security teams are keeping the world’s malware at bay and detecting ransomware before it wreaks serious havoc. Good job, team. Wait. That’s not the case, is it? ... Read More
- Do You Need EDR if You Already Have a Firewall?
- Third-Party Breaches Grow More Destructive
- A Primer on Firewall Policy Management
- USENIX Security '22 - Savino Dambra, Iskander Sanchez-Rola, Leyla Bilge, Davide Balzarotti - ‘When Sally Met Trackers: Web Tracking From the Users' Perspective’
- Splunk: Cybercriminals Use These Types of TTPs