Software development is ever-evolving, and with that demand for innovation and scale comes the need to ensure software is secure. Many enterprise organizations have invested in AppSec to help them identify security flaws throughout the development process. However, within higher education, secure coding skills are often not part of computer ... Read More
- Avoid libwebp Electron Woes On macOS With positron
- A Closer Look at the Snatch Data Ransom Group
- Discover Endpoint VPN in 2023: Unlocking Secure Remote Access
- DEF CON 31 - Lorenzo Cococcia 's 'War Stories - Finding Foes And Yourself With Latency Trilateration'
- 2023 OWASP Top-10 Series: API10:2023 Unsafe Consumption of APIs