The basic blocking and tackling of defining and executing an application security program includes having an executive mandate, a policy, and an inventory of your applications. These comprise the minimum requirements to successfully define and execute a program. But once a program is defined, what are the factors that make ... Read More
- Hackers Exploit ConnectWise Bugs to Deploy LockBit Ransomware
- Securing Sensitive Information in Cloud Repositories
- Organizations Unprepared to Face Cloud Security Threats
- Why is Cybersecurity Important for Driverless Vehicles?
- Adversarial machine learning: what is it and are we ready? ⎜Anmol Agarwal